Student Travel Grant Information for CNSM 2015
A limited number of Student Travel Grants (STG) is awarded jointly by IFIP, DMTF and FLAMINGO. To be eligible for one of these STG, the applicant must satisfy all of the following requirements:
- The applicant must be an author and the presenter of an accepted (and registered) CNSM 2015 or collocated workshops paper
- The applicant must be a full-time student registered towards a graduate degree in engineering, computing or related field in a college or university when submitting the application; preference will be given to doctoral-level students.
- Applicants may not receive more than one STG in any 12-month period.
Please send an email with subject
2. Institution where you are studying
3. Current studies and degree you are aiming for
4. Your country of residence
5. Name of your recommender (who needs to send a letter of recommendation)
6. Email of your recommender
7. Paper title you will be presenting
8. Workshop where it be presented if not CNSM 2015
Please inform your recommender (your thesis advisor, preferably) to send a letter of recommendation by email with subject
- The closing date for CNSM 2015 STG applications is September 20th, 2015
- Notification concerning grants will be emailed on September 28th, 2015.
Payment of selected applications will be made after the conference and subject to providing original proof documents on travel and accommodation expenses.