Student Travel Grant Information for CNSM 2018
A limited number of Student Travel Grants (STG) are awarded by IFIP and DMTF. 3 STGs of €750 each will be funded by IFIP, and 8 STGs of USD500 each will be supported by the DMTF.
*** Application deadline: 10 October 2018 ***
- The applicant must be the author or co‐author of a full, mini-conference, or short paper accepted for publication at CNSM 2018 or its co-located workshops.
- The applicant must be a full-time student registered toward a Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. degree in computer science, engineering or related field in a college or university when submitting his/her application.
- The applicant must have registered for the conference at the time of application and must attend the event to present the paper.
The applicant should send an application containing:
- name, contact information, and country;
- institution, academic program (B.Sc., M.Sc or Ph.D.) he/she is currently attending;
- paper ID, title and type (paper/poster/application);
- a letter that briefly summarizes the applicant's current research interests and accomplishments;
- a supporting letter from the advisor and his/her contact information.
Applications should be submitted by 10 October 2018 via e-mail to the Student Travel Grant Chair Luciano Paschoal Gaspary (email@example.com). The email subject has to be [CNSM 2018 STG application]. The Student Travel Grant Committee will notify applicants about award decisions starting from 17 October.
- Application deadline: 10 October 2018
- Notification: starting from 17 October 2018