Call for Workshops
This year our Workshop Co-Chairs are
Barbara Martini, CNIT, Italy
Augusto José Venâncio Neto, Federal University of Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil.
They will be looking for more interesting tutorials for this year's CNSM.
CNSM 2021 invites proposals for one-day workshops, which will be held
on Monday, 25 October 2021, or Friday, 29 October 2021. The main purpose of the
CNSM 2021 Workshops is to provide a forum for researchers, developers,
operators, integrators, standards experts, and user communities to
address and discuss timely topics related to the main conference.
Please download the CNSM CFW flyer here:
Workshop proposal Submission: 14 May 2021
Acceptance Notification: 31 May 2021
Workshop paper submission: 20 August 2021
Proposal Submission Guidelines
Each workshop proposal, in a single PDF file, must include:
- Title of the workshop and abbreviation.
- Names, affiliations, e-mail addresses, and a short (200 words) bio
of the main organizers (e.g. TPC Co-chair(s), General Co-chair(s)).
- A brief description (max. 1 page) of the technical issues addressed
by the workshop, including motivations/relevance of the workshop
topic and position with respect to other initiatives.
- Likely contributors and audience. State in which way the workshop
would fit with and appeal to the CNSM 2021 audience.
- Tentative Technical Program Committee (TPC).
- The planned format of the workshop, including a strategy to
facilitate lively and interactive discussions.
- A description of the past editions of the workshop if applicable,
including website address, and statistics of submitted/accepted
papers and attendee numbers. If the workshop does not have past
editions, please provide estimates and explain a strategy on how to
reach the targets of paper submissions and attendees.
- Publicity and advertising plan to attract paper submissions and
- A draft of 1-page "Call for Papers (CFP)" including title,
description, topics, and important dates.
Submission of workshop proposals should be made to the Workshop Program
co-chairs of CNSM 2021 by e-mail to the following addresses:
Barbara Martini firstname.lastname@example.org
and Augusto José Venâncio Neto email@example.com