To register online for the conference, please click here. If you encounter problems or would like additional information about the registration process, please contact: email@example.com
Registration Fees (in Euro)
|Main Conference Only (CNSM-2015)||Early||Normal||Late|
|Author (paper/poster presenter)||560.00 €|
|Member (IFIP, IEEE, ACM)||560.00 €||650.00 €||750.00 €|
|Non member||650.00 €||750.00 €||850.00 €|
|Student||300.00 €||350.00 €||400.00 €|
|One Workshop Only (DCM or SDN/NFV)||Early||Normal||Late|
|Author (paper/poster presenter)||225.00 €|
|Member (IFIP, IEEE, ACM)||225.00 €||275.00 €||325.00 €|
|Non member||265.00 €||310.00 €||365.00 €|
|Student||130.00 €||150.00 €||175.00 €|
|Conference combined with the two Workshop (CNSM-2015 and DCM and SDN/NFV)||Early||Normal||Late|
|Author (paper/poster presenter)||660.00 €|
|Member (IFIP, IEEE, ACM)||660.00 €||770.00 €||890.00 €|
|Non member||780.00 €||890.00 €||1000.00 €|
|Student||360.00 €||415.00 €||500.00 €|
|Conference Dinner of Wednesday 11th||100.00 €|
- For each paper (this applies for all kind of papers of CNSM 2015 and workshops, posters included), at least one co-author must be registered as author (Author rate) to secure the paper’s publication
- The registration of a single co-author as author (Author rate) will secure the publication of up to three papers
- All papers have to be presented. CNSM 2015 reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper has not been presented at the conference
- Regular registration (all types except student registration) to the Main Conference Only covers admission to CNSM 2015 Keynote Sessions, its corresponding Technical Sessions, Welcome Reception, Lunches from Monday 09th to Thursday 12th, and Conference Dinner
- Regular registration (all types except student registration) to One Workshop Only covers admission to one of the two workshops (DCM or SDN/NFV) Technical Sessions, Lunch of Monday 9th or Friday 13th, and dinner of Monday 9th in case of DCM workshop
- Regular registration (all types except student registration) to Conference combined with the Two Workshops covers admission to CNSM 2015 Keynote Sessions, all Technical Sessions within the week, Welcome Reception, Lunches from Monday 09th to Friday 12th, and Conference Dinner of Wednesday 11th
- Student registration covers the same items as in the corresponding regular registration except the Conference Dinner of Wednesday 11th.
- Lunch and coffee-breaks are included, provided that the participant is registered on the event taking place on the respective day
- To access the Conference Dinner, each accompanying person must purchase an additional ticket
- Accompanying persons are invited to the Welcome Reception. However, lunches and coffee-breaks are not included for accompanying persons.
- Authors can generate their Visa Assistance Letters in EDAS. All other participants requiring letters should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- All refund/cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. Please send a message using the same email address used to register.
- Author registrations are non-refundable once submitted.
- An administrative fee of 100€ will be applied to all refunds requested from 18/10/2015 to 01/11/2015
- No refunding will be possible for cancellations received after 02/11/2015